Friday, February 26, 2010

Life Altering Decisions.

This has been scheduled to post and I hope it works well. I'm not going to be around to check it because...

Well, here's the dirt. If everything went well with the Blogger delayed posting thingie, Michael and I got married about two hours ago. It's a semi-elopement in that family were told at the last minute and friends still don't necessarily know about it.

We're off to Toronto for overnight and then Jamaica for a week long honeymoon. I won't be posting during that time. I had great intentions of putting together a few posts to cover me the week I was gone but that didn't happen. I'm sure even my most devoted readers will understand that I'd rather spend the upcoming week with my new husband (God, just typing that word thrills me) doing things other than typing out blog columns.

Have a lovely week. I certainly plan to.

~~doll~~

5 comments:

  1. A long and happy life together - full of joy, adventure, and peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations, I wish you both all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations...EP and i wish you both all the best....we are both so very happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear doll: Congratulations! I wish you both a very happy life together.

    ReplyDelete