Thursday, February 18, 2010

Diligentia maximum etiam mediocris ingeni subsidium -- Diligence is a very great help even to a mediocre intelligence.

Seneca might have said it first, but they are words of wisdom that have stood the test of time. I'm planning on taking reading week off to frolic on the beach without my class notes and text books and other bric-a-brac of the academy. It's been a lot of work and little play for doll this week but wow, I've accomplished a lot in the past three days.

Regular blogging services to be restored shortly… but after the work is done.

~~doll~~

2 comments:

  1. enjoy the beach, I hope it is warm. Thank you for your kind comments on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone needs time to relax and play... otherwise we'd go insane. Hope you've had a great time!

    spirited

    ReplyDelete