Friday, February 12, 2010

Happy Valentine’s Day Everyone

I'm cranky today.

The online world is a bit of a weird experience for me. Yes, I'm fully aware that isn't exactly a secret on the realm of cold fusion or anything. It's been a weird wired experience for a lot of people. I've started writing this blog column about 10 times today. There's a huge amount of stuff pouring forth from me but it's raw, unprocessed, angry, damning, and bitchy. I'm feeling, in turn, attacked and vulnerable.

Anger, I remind myself for the thousandth time today, is directly proportion to our need to be right. Today, something transpired that has indeed made me very angry and resentful. As tempting as it is to exorcise this demon by dumping my heart into this blog, I don't think I'm ready for that today. As always, I'm concerned with causing upset or hurt feelings or misunderstandings or drama .. or.. or… the list is unending.

Time to turn inwards. Time for me to process. Time for me to engage in reflective self-analysis and find the true source of my anger today but I need to sort before I can express. I'll be back Monday or so. Everyone have a good weekend and remember to love the one you're with.

~~doll~~

1 comment:

  1. Hope you're able to get things worked out. You seem to have better control of your anger than I do. :-D

    *hugs*

    spirited

    ReplyDelete